I'm Carrie, and this is my blog. I moved from San Francisco to London to follow a dream, and now I want to share my stories, ideas and adventures with you. I hope you enjoy. And please, keep in touch!
If you’re like me, wearing bright colours just doesn’t really do it for you. 90% of the time I’m wearing black, the other 10% I’m wearing neutral colours.